- Sunday September 8th, 2013
- 10K (6.2 mi), mostly flat, a bit downhill near the beginning
- Finish at the Old Spaghetti Factory in Portland, Oregon
- A portion of its proceeds to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team in Training, and to The Boys and Girls Clubs
- Included: Gender specific tech t-shirt, pasta/roll/salad from Old Spaghetti Factory, 2 beers from Widmer, pre-race snacks (coffee, bagels, water), post race snacks (chocolate milk, oranges, bagels, water), bag check
- Not included: Shuttle bus ($5)
I actually did PR this year, even though it was a smidge warmer than I prefer for running, and I was still sore from Warrior Dash! It's a great race, and the after-party in the Old Spaghetti Factory parking lot was fun, as usual. Definitely putting this on my race calendar for next year.
Have you ever run back to back races?