Natural oils provide nutritional benefits not only to our body but to our hair as well. Here are some of the recommended natural oils that you should incorporate in your hair care regimen:
• Coconut Oil. They call coconut as the tree of life and for a good reason! Every part of the coconut tree has amazing benefits for the humankind. In fact, this includes even its oil! The coconut oil is rich in vitamins and minerals that provides the hair with the nourishment it most needs. When you apply it to your hair, it helps in maintaining the moisture in your hair. As a result, your hair will not only look healthy, it will be soft too. Because of this, your hair will be more moisturizes, reducing the risk for dryness, split ends and hair breakages. It is recommended that you apply coconut oil to your hair every month. If you cannot find a pure coconut oil, try to make use of the hair conditioning and repair treatments that contains this natural oil.
• Argan Oil. This natural oil is considered very special. Why is this so? This is because the only ones (all over the world) who are allowed to process the oil of the Argan tree are the Morocco women. This very precious natural oil can actually do great wonders to one's hair. When you apply this to your hair, you will see the difference right away. It will make your look a lot shinier, thicker and healthier. The best thing about this oil is that it can be applied to both dry and oily hair without making your hair look super greasy.
• Emu Oil. When you apply this Omega 3-packed natural oil to your hair, it will surely feel a lot softer and shinier. In addition to that, it would also be a lot easier to manage. If you wish to tame down your frizzy hair, this is definitely the solution for you. If you are also having some problems with hair loss and growth, this will provide you the nutrients that your hair needs. Apply it together with Biotin vitamins.
• Jojoba oil. If you are looking for moisture, that is what you can get from this natural oil. With Jojoba oil, you can say goodbye to tangles, frizz and poor hair texture. Any dry hair will surely be moisturized when you apply this. If you wish to make your hair look a lot fuller, take advantage of the oil's thickening power too.
• Rosemary Oil. This is perfect for people who are having problems with dandruff. Its moisturizing effect can certainly get rid of any embarrassing flakes. All you need is to put on a few drops and voila, good bye dandruff! Another advantage of this oil is that it promotes hair growth.
All the natural oils listed above will surely create great wonders for your hair. Although most of these oils are quite pricey, all you need is just a few drops. Because of this, a little bottle can surely go a long way!
About the Author:
Sarah del Rosario is a beauty and health blogger. Aside from writing, she is also fond of painting and DIY crafts. She currently partners with Hair Booth, one the the trusted online shops of L'oreal products.