Last time I was here I spoke of project RESTART: Breaking The Sedentary Cycle. I set some goals.
- At least 64 ounces of water every day – No problem, I use Nalgene bottles to measure water when I am on the go.
- Three gym workouts with weights – Yes, but it is still hard to make time to get there.
- Sit Ups and Push Ups- FAILURE- my thought was that I would make this part of my evening routine at home. Some how I have never to been able to make this happen.
- Sensible choices eating every three to four hours.- I have done ok with this goal however, I could be better. All good things in time – I hope.
- Work on the clutter in my room.- This is a work in progress. However, I do not have much on the floor at the moment.
Healthy Food/Favorite Meals: I have been embracing things that I love when they are available. There has been some great fresh Dungeness Crab and King Crab in our grocery stores. When I am able to get things like this it make me feel like I am eating something special. I also have been enjoying some great blue berries that I got at Costco in my oatmeal.
Goals for this week
- Three gym workouts with weights
- Keep moving try to avoid sitting so much when I get home
- Small meals every three hours or so
- Sit ups and push ups
- Minimize clutter
- AVOID ANY CONTRABAND like peanut M and M’s.