- FACE Stockholm lipgloss (full size)
- Michael Marcus blush (full size)
- Mineral eyeshadow in (full size)
- Lise Watier Ombre Souffle Supreme cream eyeshadow samples
- FACE Stockholm gel eyeliner (full size)
- Much, much more customized than most subscription beauty boxes.
- You get several full-sized products, instead of primarily samples or deluxe samples.
- Good products (but nothing standout).
- On the more expensive side ($40 for a single box, $36 for a subscription).
COULD GO EITHER WAY:
- Not the typical brands that you'd find at Sephora/Ulta.
In terms of the specific products I received in this particular box--the quality of the products was generally good, but not AH-MAY-ZING. The August Wantable box products are definitely products that I don't mind having in my makeup bag, but I didn't find anything to be particularly rave-worthy.