Hello Kitty Head of the Class makeup palette
I love Hello Kitty. I love houndstooth. I love nerdy glasses. So when I saw this on clearance for $17 at my local Sephora inside JC Penney, AND I had the Beauty Insider coupon, I decided that I had to have it.
None of the colors have names, but here are my descriptions:
- Warm coral with iridescent pink overspray. This is REALLY pigmented, so use a light hand. I just press my brush lightly onto the surface of the blush, then tap to remove the excess product before applying.
- Matte black with purple glitter. This color is very chalky.
- Gunmetal grey shimmer. Smooth and pigmented, this color is the best in the palette, by far.
- Matte fuschia. Really chalky, and not very flattering.
- Iridescent white. Fairly sheer, not much pigmentation.
The good things about this palette: uh, it's super cute, obviously. Although it's a little bulky, there's a decent amount of product in there, and a mirror.
Overall, the quality is not great on this palette. Even though I paid less than half price, and got to use a coupon on it, I still feel pretty disappointed. I've read some good reviews about other Hello Kitty palettes like this, so I won't write them off completely, but it's pretty unlikely I'll purchase another one.