Available in twelve shades
Finally, the best-selling Tinted Moisturizer is available in a convenient compact! Laura’s latest innovation features a lightweight crème formula that gives skin a dewy, natural-looking flawless finish ideal for all skin types. With SPF 20 and a hint of color, this portable compact is perfect for travel and touch ups on the go. It’s a breakthrough for the Flawless Face!
- -Lightweight formula moisturizes and hydrates skin
- -Provides sheer to moderate, buildable coverage with hint of colour for a natural look
- -Adds a healthy glow to the complexion with a natural, dewy and luminous finish
- -Applies evenly onto skin, doesn’t settle into fine lines
- -Visibly evens skin tone and softens fine and dry lines
- -Upon application, skin is brighter, more even-toned, and dark spots and imperfections look visibly diminished
- -Longwearing formula (6-8 hours) is ideal for active lifestyles
- -Stays color-true, does not oxidize and wears evenly
- -Broad spectrum SPF 20 provides UVA and UVB protection
- -Easy-to-use, perfect for travel compact comes with a luxurious new sponge applicator
- -For all skin types, including sensitive skin; non-comedogenic
- -Non-greasy, fragrance-free, talc-free
- -Dermatologically tested; allergy tested to minimize the risk of allergy and irritation
Texture: Very smooth.
Application: You can use the included sponge or your hands. I don't like using my fingers because it's messy.
Length of Wear: I was very surprised and quite impressed to find that this tinted moisturizer creme product #1, didn't oxidize, and #2, didn't turn my face into a shiny mess. Even after a full day at work and then a workout!
Packaging: A smidge bulky but the included sponge and mirror make up for it, since they're both actually pretty useful.
Value: Depending on the amount of coverage you need, this could get to be a little spendy. It's a nice product to have in your purse for quick, on-the-go makeup.
Love it or leave it? This is really a pretty good product that I would imagine could work for just about anyone! It worked well on my oily skin, but wasn't drying, so I'd imagine that it's pretty universal.