NEW; Limited Edition
Arabesque collection (spring 2013)
A smoothly textured eye pencil that provides precise definition and easy, smooth application. Applies evenly without "dragging" or pulling the delicate eye area. Produces clean, precise lines. Can be sharpened to an extremely fine point without breaking off.
- Midnight Bleu (navy without shimmer) is a nice neutral alternative to brown or black.
- Formula has medium-high pigmentation.
- Lasts all day on the lower lashline.
- Has long length of wear on my waterline (about 6 hours for me), with no irritation.
- Price is average for a department store eyeliner.
- Transfers from my upper lashline to my upper eyelid, even with primer and setting powder.
I love love love the color, and love how it does on my lower lashline and waterline--it's definitely better than your average eyeliner for that type of application. However, it's a MAJOR drawback that it transfers from my lashline to my eyelid. I'm going to use up the product I have, but I'm not sure that I would buy another to replace it once it's gone.