Also, this post was interrupted when a spider was flying across the carpet towards me and I started shrieking "OHMYGAWDTHERE'SASPIDERCOMINGTOWARDSME!!!!" Yep, if my life were a movie, it'd totally be AN ACTION FLICK! But back to the point of this post. After I told him about Krista's Summer Movie List for 2012, he decided to come up with his own list.
- Rear Window--"If you have not seen this movie yet, stop reading this list and go watch it."
- Independence Day--"If you have not seen this movie, you've been living under a rock."
- Forgetting Sarah Marshall--"Three words: Dracula. The. Musical."
- Jaws--"This movie is about a shark."
- Dazed and Confused--"This movie is about stuff. Also, things."
- (500) Days of Summer--"It has 'summer' in the title."
- Stand By Me--"There's a dead body in this movie. But just one. Well, one that you see."
- The Sandlot--"Greasing and oiling, oiling and lotion-ing!"
- Point Break--"Little hand says it's time to rock and roll!"
He was kind of disappointed that I haven't already seen all of these movies. So I guess that gives us a list of movies to watch in the near future. :)
What are your favorite summer movies? Do you know someone who watches too many movies? :)