My thoughts on Cut&Blow:
- They focus exclusively on hair and beauty products. This is great if that's all you're looking for, because then you don't have to spend as much time scrolling through a gazillion pages of stuff you aren't interested in. For some, this might be a con.
- They have good brands: OPI, Peter Thomas Roth, Sebastian, Tigi Cosmetics, Pureology, SkinCeuticals, Glytone, Hempz, Smashbox, Clarisonic, La Roche, Go Smile, China Glaze, Jan Marini, St. Tropez, Dr. Hauschka.
- The deals are actually deals. Unlike another flash sale site that I recently reviewed, the MSRP's listed on Cut&Blow *seem to be* accurate, and the discounts that you're getting are better than MSRP.
- You get a $5 credit when referred friends place their first order. I like that they have this incentive, but it's half of what some other flash sale sites are offering.
- $5.00 flat rate shipping (USPS Priority Mail). No matter how many brands you order from, as long as it's the same order, it's only $5.00. I like that.
- They only three to four brands featured at a time. That's about the same number of hair/beauty brands as other flash sale sites, which is okay.
- They have fewer than a dozen items per brand. That's not as many products as other sites usually have. I'd love to see more products, and a greater variety of products.
If you've been looking to get a good deal on hair and beauty products, Cut&Blow is definitely worth a look. As with most awesome deals, you have to look around at a lot of places, and check back often. Although I haven't placed an order with Cut&Blow yet, I'd be willing to give them a try. It's totally worth it when you get a sweet, cheap haul!
And now... the giveaway! Cut&Blow is doing a giveaway for a Clarisonic Mia 2. Enter their contest using the Rafflecopter widget below :) Good luck!