First I want to review last weeks goals:
- Drink 64 ounces of water every day.--EASY
- Make good nutritional choices.--I did a decent job but, it was not easy.
- Exercise at least 3 times this week.--struggled but, got the minimum done
- Get reacquainted with sit ups and pushups.--I only did them one time.
It is amazing what you learn about yourself. Last week, I really struggled because I was leaving for work in the rain and coming home in the rain in the evening. The only way I am going to break this cycle is to try to get moving during the day. There was a time when I used to walk around the outer the warehouse at work. It helped with my concentration and made the day go by faster. I have a pair of tennis shoes that I keep at work so I never have any excuses.
Here is what I am going to shoot for this week:
- Three warehouse walks for at least 20 minutes on my lunch hour.
- Three trips to the gym that include weights
- Get reacquainted with sit ups and pushups
- Continue good nutritional choices and at least 64 ounces of water per day
Favorite Thing I ate: lean sirloin fajitas with onions and peppers
I would love to hear from anyone out there. Do you do anything at work to get your metabolism going at work? What is your favorite healthy thing to eat ?