Bee Naturals Skin Creme Bar
Available in Unscented, Lavender, Rosemary, Honeysuckle, Almond, Vanilla and Rosewood
• contains all natural ingredients*
• do not support bacterial growth
• preservative free
• portable, and come in convenient, resealable, recyclable packages
• long-lasting (2 to 3 months)
• perfect for health care professionals, homemakers, cooks, mothers, carpenters, construction workers, mechanics, potters, artists, gardeners, beauticians, restaurant workers, knitters, spinners, day care and nursery workers.
After skin is clean and dry, rub bar on affected area just until the area is covered and feels slightly sticky. Massage thoroughly into skin. Stickiness will subside shortly, and protection will last through several exposures to water.
Pure olive oil, unbleached beeswax, coconut oil, castorbean oil, carnuba wax, tocopheryl actate (Vitamin E), wheat germ oil, essential oils/fragrance.
Texture: It's firm bar at first but will melt after a few seconds on the skin.
Application: It does tug and pull at the skin a bit if you're trying to apply it to a large area like your legs. Letting it melt a bit my pressing it to the skin helps.
Longevity: This does a great job of keeping my hands protected and soft for hours.
Packaging: I love the adorable honeycomb and bee pattern, and the easy to open and close plastic packaging. The bar is poured into the plastic case/mold, so you'll have to pop it out or slam the case onto the countertop.
Value: One bar will last a long time, depending on how much you use and how often. I liked using it on my hands, elbows, knees, and any other dry areas after almost every shower. The price is similar to other lotion bar type products, and the quality of the Bee Naturals skin creme bar is good.
Love it or leave it? If you love natural, pure products for severely dry skin, take a look at Bee Naturals.